Immigration Medical Examinations - Ottawa
Dr. Juan L. Escudero has been cooperating with different departments of the Canadian govenment in matters of immigration since 1985
Has extensive training and experience with the immigration medical process
He is fully trained in eMed, the government electronic medical information transfer system
Dr. Juan L. Escudero provides his services directry in: English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Other languages might require an interpreter
Dr. Juan L. Escudero and his team are ready to help you simplify the complex process os satisfying the medical requirements of Immigration Canada and facilitate your entry to Canadian life as a resident, a refugee, or for long stay as a visitor or worker
We provide this service directly in: English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Other languages may require an Interpreter. Generally it is acceptable a relative or a close friend.
Here you can find all services in one place:
- We are located in downtown Ottawa, at 381 Kent Street on the 2nd floor. We are open 5 days a week.
- 1. Valid passport, or identity Card issued by a government
- 2. Form titled "MEDICAL REPORT, CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY" if available (If not available, the medical examination still will be performed)
- 3. Cash payment for the Dr.'s fees, radiographs, and laboratory test
- 4. REFUGEE APPLICANTS:Form title "REFUGEE PROTECTION CLAIMANT DOCUMENT" issued by Immigration Canada with photo
As soon as your medical report is complete we will transmit it to CIC in Ottawa via the eMedical portal. If any of your tests are abnormal we will let you know before sending the report. You will receive an answer directly from Immigration. The doctor is not informed about the outcome of your application.