Frequently Asked Questions
- I need my exam done quickly. When can you see me? Same day/next day appointments are usually available.
- How quickly is my file sent to the government after my appointment? We send away your medical file as soon as we receive the results of any necessary blood tests or chest xray. Your file is usually electronically submitted within 3 days of your appointment.
- What method of payment can I use for my medical examination? The doctor's fee must be paid by cash only. The laboratory (blood tests) and xray department are separate businesses and can be paid by credit card, debit, cash or cheque.
- Do you have the official government medical forms at your office? Yes. We have all necessary official medical forms.
- What do I do if I need to cancel my government medical appointment? We request that you give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment.